Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Swimming

Hi. Me again in the best blog ever. Today I'll tell you about me doing swimming at Graham Condon pool.

For the last two weeks of term two, the whole school has been doing swimming at Graham Condon pool. Here is a picture of me and my swimming group.
We had so much fun over there. I loved it! My favourite day was probably safety day on Thursday in the second to last week of term. On safety day we had to make a huddle in the big pool and get pushed backwards into the pool. Have you ever been pushed backwards in a pool? If you have, please leave a comment and tell me all about it. See you next time!

7 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post