Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Wonder #ChooseKind T-shirt design

Hi and welcome back to the best blog of all blogs. This year our moto is #ChooseKind from the movie Wonder. At the start of the year the whole school go to watch Wonder. If you haven't seen that movie you have to watch it. Honestly it is a great movie. Any way we got to design T-shirts to give to the students. But you can't just randomly get them. You have to earn them. If you get spotted by the teacher for doing something kind you get a piece of paper that has your name on it and you put it in a jar and at assembly if your name gets pulled out of the jar you get a T-shirt. This is the T-shirt that I designed.
Has your school ever done something like this? Tell me about it in the comments. And tell me if you like my T-shirt design. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post