Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Dianna Issac visit: Coding

Hi and welcome back to my blog. In week 7 I went to Diana Isaac to show my coding to the elderly people there.
Image result for diana isaac retirement village
I presented some projects that I had shared and some on my unshared list. I show a project on scratch called mining tycoon. And the cool thing is I wasn't the one always talking and I also got juice and some biscuits. Have you ever been to a retirement village to show you learning? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. HI Connor - It is good to see you enjoyed the visit to Dianna Isaac. When I was at my last school we used to go to Anthony Wilding Retirement Village to share music and songs - the residents loved it when we took Kapa haka to the village. I wonder what other parts of your learning you could share at the village?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post