Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Stairs to squares Problem solving video!


Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. In week 5 we had to do a maths video but present it in week 7. It was based on the stairs to squares problem solving task from week 5. Here is the video if you want to watch it.
If the video is unavailable watch it on a new tab with this link. Maths Video
Do you think you could answer these questions? If you think you can don't watch the answer part and just answer the questions. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post