Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Reading Workshop Week 4!

Hi and welcome back. This week for reading my goal was: Identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about. For the create task we had to write down what the text says, what you think it means and what implication that event will make on the story. Here is my task that I did and the book I am reading for term 3. Image result for finn's quest the queen seeker
And here is the task I had to do. 
If you have read this book what did you think about it? Tell me in the comments. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post