Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Technology Term Three!

Hi and welcome back to my blog. This term for Technology my group is doing plastics. In plastics we have made and dice,
Related image
Swirly whirlys, and key tag/dog tag. I made a dog tag for my puppy Bruce. It has a bone in the middle with his name in the middle of the bone. We used an app called Cut-studio. This helped us to print the thing we wanted on the key tag or dog tag. Once we put on the parts that we wanted to see we sandblasted it. Then we peeled the sticker off and it was ready to be used. Have you been to Linwood Technology? If you have what did you make and what was your favourite? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor,
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying plastics this term. The dog tag for Bruce sounds awesome, I wish I got to see it. I went to the same place for Technology when I was your age. I vividly remember making a pillow in sowing, and a key ring for my mum in metal work. Enjoy the rest of the term doing plastics, and hope the last rotation is just as good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post