Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Volunteering at the Curtain Bank!

Hi again and welcome back. In week seven we did volunteering for one of the three places: Curtain bank, Food bank and Graffiti removal. I got put into the curtain bank. There wasn't much you had to know. All you had to do was:
1. Measure the curtain.
2. Write the measurements down.
3. Fold the curtain.
4. Staple the small paper of measurements on the curtain.
5. Repeat that with the other curtains in the set.
6. Pack them into a bag.
It didn't take that long unless you had a set with around a whole house of curtains. Not literally a house but all the curtains in a house. We got a brake half way through to have something to eat. My only friend there would've been Max H but he wasn't here, so my friend Christopher came instead.
Have you ever volunteered for the curtain bank, food bank or graffiti removal? If you have tell me what you did in the comments. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post