Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Sport rotations: Cricket, Korfball, Softball and Lawn bowls!

Kia Ora! Welcome back to my blog. Throughout the last four weeks we have done four sport rotations. We did my favourite cricket, korfball, softball and lawn bowls. One of them I had never played nor heard of before. Korfball. It is a really fun game which is basically like netball. I loved playing cricket and when I batted the last bat I did I smacked a four straight past someone. In softball on my first hit I smacked it far and got two home runs. I tried to go for a third but the aim for the fielders was for everyone to touch the ball and everyone had touched the ball. I had done lawn bowls before and it was fun. It was against my brother and I won. 

Have you played all these games before? Or had people from that sport Canterbury come to teach you? Tell me in the comments. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post