Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

Top Team challenge from sport Canterbury!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In week 6 on Friday we had the people from top team come in to run a few challenges for us. My favourite was the water one where you tip your container of water into the person behinds. There were activities like connecting pipes to roll a ball into a bucket. There was also the burst pipe where you have to hold your fingers over the holes and a block building activity. The first one we did was the bean bag slingshot. In it someone would fire the bean bag and the others had to catch it and put it in the bucket. Another I enjoyed was the sack race where you just had to go back and forth and each time we had to change two people. We also did a mystery maze. In that we had to move to different squares to find a path to the end. After all the activities my clothes dried quickly because in the water activities I didn't get that wet.

Have you done the Top Team Challenge before. Tell me what your favourite was in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post