Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Welcome to 2020! Last year of Primary school!

Hello and welcome back to my blog it has been a long time since I lasted posted a blog but now I'm back for 2020 to post blogs about this school year. This year I am a year eight in Kaupeka hub which means I have a lot more responsibility than ever before. We also get to pick our leadership groups. I am hoping to be in the P.A.L.S.(Physical Activity Leaders) or at least that is what I think it stands for. This year I hope to be able to get my work done quickly and good quality. I am looking forward to the advantages that I have when being a year eight.

In the holidays I went to Motunau because my Aunt and Uncle went up there to stay for the week. I also went to my friends Bach in Hanmer Springs. We also did all sorts of other stuff.

What did you do in your holidays? Tell me in the comment section below. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post