Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

PBL Communication Blog!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. As most of you know we recently had our school fair. All of the Kaupeka hub had to create a game for the kids fun zone. You were able to buy a ticket which allowed you to play 10 games. There were all sorts of games like balloon pop (which my group made), counter toss and knock down which is where you throw a bean bag at the water bottles. Anyway, when making the game we had to use three different 6 c's. They were collaboration, creativity and communication. This blog is about communication. I think I communicated well with my group. We eventually got to know each other better and then we were really well together after. Then our project was done. I think we used each others strengths and ability's to our advantage well. Sometimes we worked on different things and sometimes the same and that worked out good for our group.

Have you ever had a school fair and had to create a game for it and run it? Tell me in the comments. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post