Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Our third week of online schooling! Reading about Anzac day!

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we had to read books about Anzac day. I choose to read the book Lest we Forget. It is about people interveiwing the soldiers that survived in Gallipoli in World War I. We had to create something that said three main events, why you think this is important and what it made you think about. This is what I made. 
What do you know about Anzac day? Tell me in the comments below. Goodbye. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor
    Nice work Connor. I really like the layout of your presentation. I like your thoughts and yes war must of been very sad for the soldiers and their families. Keep up the good work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post