Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Another week of school at home. My two way table!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. This is the fourth week of online school and for maths this week we were learning about tables. Not actual tables but tables that have data. I had to create my own using a two way table. This one I created is all made up so none of it is true I just had to write three claims about it and I was done. This is what I made.
Have you ever created a two way table before? Tell me in the comments below. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor
    Well done with this chart Connor. I like the colours they are very eye catching. It amazing how sport has changed over the years. If you collected this data when I was at school you would of had a very different result. There are more girls playing cricket every year. Great work Connor.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post