Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The fifth week of school at home. Writing a short story.

Hello and welcome back to my blog. As you know we are in lock-down and have to do a lot of school work and work at home. This week for writing we were learning about writing narratives. We had to write a short story on a certain topic the teacher had chosen. I chose to write about being left behind. It is about a boy who go's on a diving trip and gets lost for three days trying to survive in the middle of the pacific. This is the story.
Have you ever gone diving before? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post