Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Finally back at school! Reading for week 9!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we had to create a DLO that proves that we showed these three goals. Identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about. Identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. Identify several ideas, discuss the author's stance or purpose, and understand relationships in the text. 
This is the DLO that I made.
I think that it is bad what people have done to people with different coloured skin. What do you think about this? Tell me in the comments below. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post