Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

We have four goals for maths this week!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. This week for maths we had four different goals to achieve this week. These are the goals: 

Relate 3D models to 2D representations, and vice versa, Identify
and describe 2D and 3D shapes using mathematical language,
Identify and sort 2D and 3D shapes into classes. Define the properties of the shapes and justify the decisions made, Represent objects with drawings and models.

We had to do many things.
  1. We had to create two different shapes and one of them needed to be a net. The first one is the net of a icosihedron. The next is of a icosidodecahedron.
  2. Next we had to classify nine different shapes. 
  3. Then finally we had to create two different shapes out of multi-link cubes. These are the pictures. 
Have you ever made these types of shapes before? Tell me in the comments below. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post