Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Writing parts of our speechs!

 Hello and welcome back to my blog. In week four for reading we did something similar to last week. Except we had to do a different paragraph. The types of paragraphs we had to do were damage caused and challenge. These are the order we should put our speech in. Here is what we had to do. 

Writing Week 4 Term 3


The sentences: 

  • Did you know that, in 2018, around 773 million adults, of which two thirds of them are women, remained illiterate in terms of reading and writing skills.

  • The goal here is to ensure that everyone around the world gets inclusive and quality education for everyone and have lifelong learning. 

  • Here and now we face one of our greatest challenges yet because with quality education you can get a good job and pay for food and for a home. 

  • If more and more people are getting bad education then people will not have the jobs to pay for their house or food and then will decrease the population of the world. 


My feelings about the enormity of the problem: 

I feel sad about this happening around the world. If you get a good education then you will most likely end up with a good job that can pay you good money. We should all be getting a good education otherwise society will become havoc. If you don’t have a good education then you won’t get that good of a job, which could lead to you living in poverty, which could lead to you robbing things so you can live and eventually you will die or get arrested and put in jail. So a good education can stop all that. We are lucky that people with bad educations haven't done any of this yet. So people need to be given as good of a education as everyone else. 



Have you ever wrote a speech with this format type? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post