Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Trying out for cantamath! Part 5!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In week 8 of term 3 in maths, we had to do another cantamath session. We went into the hall and had to be in teams to compete. But I couldn't go with my friends because I had to be in the cantamath team because I made it into the team. We came first out of all the year 8's. Some of the questions were easy and some were hard. 
Have you ever done cantamath before? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post