Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Monday Technology!

Hi again and welcome back. Each Monday all the year seven and eights have the privilege to go to a school that teach's us technology. You may think 'Oh I want to go to a school that is filled with computers' but it is actually a place were you get to make stuff. Me and my friend William are in the wood work group making a Papa hau which is Maori for treasure box.
Image result for papa hou wooden box
The box will end up looking something like this but without the Paua shell lid.
If your school does technology what have you made? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post