Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Swimming lessons!

Hi again. In week 5 and week 6 the whole school goes to swimming lessons but this year we are going to the the new QE2.
Image result for qe2 pool
This year since I am year seven we get to have the year 1 and 2 as our buddies. I have one called Josh and my friend William has one called Mica, which is handy because those two are friends, so normally I get to sit with William on the bus. I am in the second highest group which is good because I'm not in the lowest and the highest because the highest is the hardest. If your school does swimming lessons, have you gone there yet? And also have you been to QE2? I get to go every Tuesday. Thank you and see ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. Weldone connor that gives me a clear summary of when we did swimming

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post