Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My art against discrimination!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. Over this term we have been working on an artwork to show how to stand up against discrimination. I couldn't get it on here for some reason but here are some of the posters that we got the idea from.
        
If you read them all then you will probably be thinking this is terrible. If you are then good cause it is terrible. My poster that I designed has this person on it which is me and I used some websites to help me edit it and it now looks like this.
What sort of art have you been doing at your school? If you have been doing art. Other wise Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post