Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Reading Workshop Week 6

Hello again and welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we had to do something called synthesis eggs. Its a diagram with three eggs and what we had to do is right what we thought the book was about, what we read in the text and our new understandings. We did this on a google drawing. But first we had to read the book. This is a link to the book if you want to have a read of it. MeMe & Me. And here is a picture of the synthesis eggs.
The reason it is really big is cause the letters are too small for any one to read. If you read the book, What was your first thoughts and then what did you think after you read the book? Other wise Good bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post