Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Free Wednesday off because of teacher strike day!

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. In week 5 on Wednesday we had the day off because of teacher strike day. I stayed at home the whole time and finally got to sleep in my bed. I also played with my puppy and he is adorable. Here is a picture of him and his brother that my cousins got.
My mum didn't go to the teacher protest even though she is a teacher. She had to look after herself me and my brother because we were all sick. What did you do on that day? Tell me in the comments. Other wise Good bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post