Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Week 4 Problem Solving task!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In week 4 our maths was to answer the problem solving questions and we got to pick which question to do. Related imageMost of the questions were based around tennis and how much each person got paid. The first question was: In the longest game of tennis 154 games were played. If the match went for 14 hours in total how many games were played on average per hour? The answer is 11 because 154 divided by 14 equals 11.
What type of problem solving have you done? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post