Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Technology at Linwood College technology centre!

Hello again and welcome back to my blog. In year 7 and 8 we get the privilege to go to Linwood College technology centre. We got put into 3 different groups and got put into one of four different classes. In term one I was put into the word work group and we created a Papa Hou. This term we were moved into the foods group. First we made a wrap and then moved onto the hard stuff. Image result for food wrap
We then made pizza bread in the second week and the cool thing is you can get the recipe for the food and then you can make it at home. I have nearly all the recipes. And another cool thing is that all the food is healthy and delicious. What is your favourite recipe that you make at home? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post