Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

PBL Showcase of a lifetime!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In the last week of term 2 we are presenting our PBL final project. Our question this term is How can we speak up against discrimination? I am working with Dylan J and Max H. We will be going live for a day on Wednesday the 3rd of July. My group is presenting at 2:45. We got to choose to present our work in either a TED talk, Poetry Slam, Podcast or Drama. My group choose to do a Poetry Slam on discrimination but mainly on Sexism. Sexism is making fun of people for being a different gender than the person bullying them. I had to create an invitation to send to my parents. Here is the invitation.
We were told today that our PBL will be presented to nearly all of New Zealand. 
How can you help stop discrimination forever? See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post