Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Attitude talks!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In term 4 we had people from Attitude come in to talk to us about puberty. I learnt a few new things but the is a blog and this is not something to talk about on here. In the first session we all got talked to together but the second session, we were split by gender. It was one of the weirdest talks of my life. But then again we had to learn it someday.
Have you had these people talk to you before? Tell me in the comments. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post