Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Reading Create task Week 1,2 and 4!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In week 1,2 and 4 we had for goals to tick of for reading: Make connections between texts and own life experiences, using more sophisticated texts. Identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about. Identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. Use knowledge from text to combine with new ideas (own and others) to come up with new thinking. We had to write on a doc explaining the book using these goals. Here is what it looks like.
The picture in the middle is the book I read. It is called my name is Rez. Each box has a link to my answers. It was pretty simple to do. But not when you don't understand a word of what one of the goals means. 

Have you read this book before? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post