Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Writing a set of shoelace instructions!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week for writing we had a choice to either write a set of instructions on how to wash your hands or how to tie your shoelace. I chose to do how to tie your shoelace. We had a doc that we had to copy and then rewrite the instructions. These are my instructions. Our goal was: Use a variety of sentences structures, beginnings and lengths to give effect.
An example of how I showed that was I used a variety of sentence beginnings and not start them all the same.

Did this help you with tying your shoelace if you can't? Tell me in the comments. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post