Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Reading about Caritas in Papua New Guinea!

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we had to read about Caritas in Papua New Guinea. We had to read about new things we found out in the text. We also had to write down our thoughts about this. I worked with Christopher to create a Caritas in Papua New Guinea digital brainstorm on google drawings. The goal was: Use knowledge from text to combine with new ideas (own and others) to come up with new thinking. This is what we did. When reading you want to follow the coloured lines so if you want to read about the seashells in Papua New Guinea you would go to the centre of the picture and follow the purple line to the fact and then keep following to the part about what we think about the fact.
Have you ever made something like this before? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post