Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Lock-down day one activity blog! If I could change one part in a book!

Kia Ora! Haere mai! Welcome back to my blog. As you probably know we in a lock-down because of Covid- 19 which the level 4 lock-down started on Wednesday night which is the twenty-fifth of March. As of then I have been very annoyed sitting around at home doing basically nothing. Until today. Today the Principal of my school created a Student Blog hop so now I can do the task some days and blog about it. The first task was this, watch the video to find out.

In this video it says to do five book but I did one. Warning! If you have not read and seen Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to the Deathly Hallows do not read! DO NOT READ! This is what I made. 

Book 1: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Why: I would try and save Sirius Black from Bellatrix Lestrange in the Ministry of Magic. This would change the book because then Sirius Black might survive and maybe stop Bellatrix, put her in prison and then Dobby also might not die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I would stay there until the end of the Order of the Phoenix and then go to the Deathly Hallows to see what has happened and if the end go’s to plan, like it should.

Have you seen this video and done this before? Tell and show me in the comments. Goodbye. 

5 comments:

  1. HI Connor - Great first post. Glad that the Blog Hop has given you something to do! I have been super busy.

    What other things do you have planned? Are you spending time outside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been spending some time outside. I try to take Bruce my dog for a walk every day. I have also had my guitar lessons as well which is really cool because then I can still practice with my guitar teacher.

      Delete
  2. Hi Connor. I loved all of the Harry Potter books. I would love you to go into the book and save Sirius Black! He is one of my favourite characters! Who is yours? (Not counting Harry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Albus Dumbledore. He is really cool and powerful. He is also very helpful in the final battle when he encourages Harry to beat Lord Voldemort.

      Delete
  3. Wow Conner, I love your blog! I am a big fan of Harry Potter and probably would do the same thing so I didn't cry every time I read that part. Well done! I just spotted one error after the video - you forgot the s on the end of 'five books'😊😊

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post