Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Lock-down day two activity blog! The Velociraptor!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. As you probably already know we are in lock-down, which means we can't catch up with friends and get closer than two metres away from others that aren't in your family. But you can text and video chat with others. I have been doing that today. I talked with a couple of my friends today. Anyway, this is my lock-down day two task. I know its not day two but we didn't get the tasks until day 5. This task was to write about you waking up and there is a dinosaur in your backyard. What dinosaur is it? And what would you do with it?
The dinosaur I would hope for it to be is the velociraptor. What Velociraptors are really like - Business Insider
For those of you that don't know the velociraptor is a dinosaur with a lot of bird-like attributes. It is said that it has feathers but that is not what Jurassic Park says.
Velociraptor (Blender 3D, Substance Painter) : JurassicPark
Anyway, what would I do with it? I would probably send it to a science lab and see if I can study it as well. And then I would take it back.

So what would you do if you woke up and went outside to see a dinosaur in your backyard? What would you do with it and what dinosaur would you hope for it to be? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Connor,

    Glad to hear you have caught up with some friends today. Nice dinosaur choice and I like your idea of studying it in a science lab.
    I think if I found a dinosaur in my backyard I'd hope it would be a Triceratops as it's a herbivore I'd be safe knowing it wouldn't want to eat me. What would I do with it? I actually have no idea perhaps take photos of it and hope someone would come and take it away?

    I look forward to reading your other posts - keep up the good work and make sure you check out who you should be commenting on!

    -Miss Parker :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post