Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

PBL Collaboration Blog

Hello this term for PBL we have to make a game for our PBL fair on Sunday the 8th of March. This blog is about how we collaborated during making our project. When making our project we kind of just split into a few groups to get it done. Our project is a board that you have to throw darts at and there are balloons that you have to pop as well. During making our project I showed collaboration by:

  • Helping try to stop fights that happen. 
  • Kind of leading the group. 
  • Going along with good ideas. 
  • Contributing my own ideas. 
When doing something like this how would you have shown collaboration? Tell me in the comments. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post