Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Our first week at school in Lock-down! This is my reading task!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. As you already know we are in lock-down so we can't go to school. But there is this really cool website/app called google meet. So we have been doing our school work at home on google meet. So this week my goal for reading was: Making connections between and across texts. This is what I did.
Have you started online schoolwork yet? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post