Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Our first week at online school! This is my writing task!

Kia Ora! Haere mai! Welcome back to my blog. We are in a lock-down and can't go to school. Although there is a really cool google website called google meet. We have been using it to communicate to our teachers and pears and in the spare time catch up with some friends. This week for writing the goal was. Use language that is suitable to the topic and purpose.
This is what I had to do.
What have you done since we started school work online? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post