Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Our second week of online learning. This is my reading task!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. As you already know we are in lock-down because of the spread of Covid-19. So we have been doing school work online. For reading this week in lock-down we had to create an info-graphic about the difference between real news and fake news. This is the info-graphic that I made.
Have you ever created an info-graphic before? Have you ever been fooled by fake news? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post