Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Writing with the fantastics! Writing in week 1!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week for writing we had to write sentences about Hansel and Gretel. We had to include different things in each bit like: Repetition, similes and metaphors. I wrote a bit more than 9 sentences. 

The cold and death-defying trees rustled in the terrifying wind. The branches were as still as a statue but started to sway when the wind picked up. An eerie noise made a menacing sound like an bull about to charge. The cold wind ran up my spine giving me the chills. A haunting fog stood in front of me as I stepped into the moist and muddy ground of the woods.


There was a smell in the forest. It smelt sweet and minty as it drifted through the woods. The smell forced my mouth to water and pulled me into the woods searching for the source.


As we found the source we stopped to a halt as we saw someone inside. We crouched down waiting anxiously. Waiting silently. Waiting impatiently. The smell was to good to handle. 


Have you ever read Hansel and Gretel? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post