Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Trying out for Cantamaths!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. In week 3 of term 3 we had a cantamath taster where we would basically just try it out and think about if we wanted to do it or not. On the first day we tried it out by doing the running and working on the maths problems. The hardest one probably was where we had to find out the sum of the first fifty numbers of fifty. So that is basically 1+2+3+4 and so on. What I did was add all the first ten together which equals 55 and then added on 100 for each set of ten. Eventually my team reached the answer which was 1275. 

Have you ever had to answer something like this? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post