Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My goals for term two!



Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. For term two we had to write a post on what our goals for term two are. 
                                   Image result for goals logo
My goals were: To get my work done to a high standard and work hard in my work shops. I achieved my first goal by staying away from people that will distract me even if that mean't staying away from my friends. I achieved my second goal by focusing hard in my work shop and understanding the question which can sometimes be hard for me. What were your goals for term two at your school and did you achieve them? Tell me in the comments. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post