Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

The cross country race

Hi again and welcome back to my blog. I know it was a long time ago but in the first week of term 2 we did cross country. It was held at Walter Park. Here is a picture of what Walter Park looks like. Image result for walter parkI am not a huge fan about cross country but I still enjoyed myself. And I was lucky. Half way through each lap my mum who is a teacher was waiting there showing people where to go. She gave me her drink bottle to drink from and some food. I ran most of the way jogged some of the way and walked a little bit of the way. My friends were in front the whole time. I of my friends named Kade came seventh I think and my friend William came eighth. If there were pictures I would show them but there aren't. My friend Christopher was lucky but not lucky. He was sick that day but had to go to school so he only had to do one lap. And then he watched as me and the year seven boys ran our hardest and fastest. When was your last cross country and how did you go? I know I did not come first. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post