Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Lock-down day four activity blog! What are five things I would take to space?

Hello and welcome back to my blog. As you probably know already we are in lock-down and you probably know what the means. No meeting with friends and going to the park. Which annoys me because I like to go and do stuff in my weekends. But we have to stay at home to keep everyone safe. So my principal and her employees have created a blogging thing to do. This is the fourth activity. What are five things I would take to space?

1. A camera.
2. A computer.
3. Food and water.
4. A bed.
5. Something to film everything happening.

I would take a camera so I can take pictures of everything. I would take a computer so I can play some games while in space if it would let me. I would take food and water so that I don't die up there. I would take a bed so I can sleep whenever I want. I would take something to film everything with so that if I find something interesting I can document it.

What are five things you would take to space? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connor - thanks for getting involved in the Blog hop - great choices to take to space. The last one in particular is quite original and a great idea - filming a documentary of your travels.

    Have you though about doing that during Lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor

    Yes I know, it is frustrating not being able to go out and do things like we normally would. I like the choices you have made about what to take to space - all quite practical. Do you think a computer work in Space though? What about wifi?

    I agree, I would also take food and water, a bed and a camera/something to film with. My other two items would be some warm clothes and a friend.

    Miss Henderson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post