Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Lock-down day three activity blog! I invented a new flavour of Ice-cream!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. As you probably already know we are in a lock-down. Which means we can't catch up with friends, and basically can't do anything that is to do with others. So my school has created tasks to blog about. In this one we have to create a new flavour of Ice-cream. I thought of making a pizza one cause my favourite food is pizza but I don't know how that would turn out. So I tried to make a lolly type flavoured one. I came up with sherbet fizz liquorice flavour. I don't know how I would sell it though. I would have to get some taste testers just so I can get their input to make it delicious.

If you had to create a certain flavour of Ice-cream if you worked at an ice-cream store, what flavour would you make? Tell me in the comments. Goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Conner! I am Elsha. Wow! The idea of a pizza ice cream is amazing! But I agree with you, it would be hard and have an interesting turn out. But I also think that sherbet fizz liquorice flavor is amazing!! If I were to make a flavor of ice cream I would make a blueberry lamington flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi connor! Very creative! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connor, sherbet fizz licorice sounds excellent to me! My two favourite types of sweets! Good idea not to go with pizza flavoured, that could've been a bit of a slow seller... My favourite ice cream flavour is mint choc chip which seems like people either love or hate. What kind of pizza is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connor
    I really like sherbet and licorice "why didn't I think of that!"
    my favorite ice cream flavour is your one if it was invented but otherwise its cookies and cream.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post